- Firstly, please try logging to Whois-Register.com using your USERNAME or your email address.
- If you have forgotten your USERNAME, click the reminder link and we will send you a reminder of your username to the EMAIL that is REGISTERED with your account.
- If you have forgotten your PASSWORD, click the reminder link and we will ask you security questions and then send further instructions to the EMAIL that is REGISTERED with your account.
- If you have forgotten your registered email address, or you no longer have access to that address, or if you have forgotten your security information then please contact us with some proof that you own the account. This might include the following:
- The details of any domain names listed under the account.
- A recent notice or notification sent by us to you.
- Your contact details registered to the account, name, address, telephone number.
We will then contact you and we will then ask you to verify additional security information that we have on file.
Please note, for the security of domain name owners, businesses, and website owners, we must make every effort to insure that we are giving proper access to authorised individuals.